Sunday 26 August 2012

First Confessions

Hello. I'm Confession. Not Philosopher, just Confession. Philosopher is the other writer, she'll be along soon. I'm not sure why I'm doing the first entry as she came up with the blogging idea. But oh-well. I'l just do my best.
So, I guess this blog is going to be about our adventurous forays into the world of book writing! Philosopher and I are both young, single girls with not enough time on our hands, so in order to further reduce the time on our hands, we decided to write a book. We both are english nerds (and I mean nerds.) who already individually write short stories and poems, so a full blown novel should be nothing....right?
As we're both full time students, we've been story planning via google docs! Whoo! It's been fun, but has annoyed our other friends as "we've been leaving them out." In order not to do that to you, our probably non-existent readers, here's our basic story idea:
Imagine being an intelligent, all round fairly awesome boy. Now imagine that you don't function properly with your body. Your body's one person. You're another. 
That's basically our protagonist. Our story is basically describing one year of his life. It's complicated to explain (for me at least, Philosopher doesn't find it so hard.). With a whole cast of complex, back storied, interesting characters and a jazzy, heel tappin' soundtrack, our book will be fun for the whole family!
Now that I've rambled on for three paragraphs about how amazing our story is going to be, I probably should tell you what it's actually called. Dun..dun..dun...introducing...
*********. Actually, Philosopher told me I shouldn't tell you. So I won't.
Anyway.... what to say... ho-hum.... well this is awkward.... *awkward silence.... I'm going to go now as I'm not sure what else to say. :)
Enjoy your lives and smile at the next person you see. Then frown at everyone else.
Tschüss, Confession

No comments:

Post a Comment