Sunday 26 August 2012

My Philosophy...


In my travels across the Interweb, I have found myself a victim of kidnapping. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the heinous act of kidnapping! You see, I am often captured and reeled in by enticing links, distracting me from my work and transporting me into the fabulous world of the 'weird side of the internet'.

And this is probably what has happened to you. I like to imagine that you started your Interweb adventure reading a news article, or checking your email, or looking at pictures of newborn baby pandas, or somesuch. But, as inevitably happens to us all, you probably found yourself clicking on a link. And then another. And another. And eventually, you landed here, the home of Philosopher and Confession. You see, far from being a mysterious and intriguing name for a blog, P&C is a pseudonym. I daresay you've already heard from Confession. I'm Philosopher :)

I won't bore you with details (I'm sure Confession has already done that!), but this blog is where we exercise our itchy-writing-fingers and rant on about our lives and our adventures. A warm welcome to you, my dear sir or madam, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment