Sunday 9 December 2012

Culinary Confessions

I know I said that I was taking a break sort of thing, but I felt like this was acceptable, albeit slightly weird :)
I'm a fairly easy going person in terms of most things, especially food, but there are some foods that I simply cannot (under)stand :

1) Waldorf Salad:
     It's weirdly creamy but bizarrely grainy. I like all the components individually but together they are really gross.


2) Cooked broccoli or asparagus:
    I love broccoli and asparagus, until they're cooked. I don't mind lightly steamed but cooking just ruins them.



3) Mayonnaise:
    'Cos everyone loves emulsified raw egg and oil.


4) Quiche:
    This is a bad one to dislike as, being vegetarian, a lot of people think to make it for me, which is a lovely action on their behalf; except I really really don't like it.


5) Peanuts:
    So this is really weird, but I actually detest peanuts! There's nothing about them that I like.

6) Cheesecake
    None of my friends can believe this, not even the one who dislikes mangoes. :o
 




The female parental unit fed me basically anything and everything that was edible, within healthy limits obviously, which is probably the reason I'm so unfussy. With the exception of meat, I will eat almost anything, even the things above if it's necessary out of politeness or extreme hunger.

Have a nice evening/morning/afternoon! Enjoy whatever you're doing, but don't do anything I wouldn't! (not that rules out a lot...)

xx Confession

P.S I sat down to make a friend a farewell card *sob* but then ten minutes later I suddenly found myself googling gifs of Honey Boo Boo child. Ahem.

P.P.S Next time, I might leave the computer illustration to Philosopher. What say you?

P.P.P.S I just suddenly got a rush of affection for any readers! So xxxxxx and lots of hugs and smiles laughing! I love you guy <3 ily times a bily! xx

1 comment:

  1. HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE QUICHE????? Well, I would put down Mayonnaise, but knowing the type you know... the liquid and sickly sweet one... the yuck one... I agree. But try American Mayonnaise. My favourite is Hellmann's. Neverming, I think it might be german... 'Cause it means pale man.

    ReplyDelete