Friday 7 December 2012

It's Philosophical

I may or may not be a part of the grammar police.

I know, I know. It's a shocking revelation to you all- and you're now going to spend the next half-hour searching through all my previous posts, just to pick out a wayward comma or a misspelled word so that you can brand me a big ol' hypocrite. But still, I do my best not to be too anal. I geddit. Nobody's perfect, everybody makes mistakes, blah blah acceptance blah. But something that makes me want to strangle a flying pig is misuse of the word 'it's'. No, seriously. IT'S so easy to master this sneaky little contraction, and yet no one seems to be able to get it right...

So you know what? I'm going to show you how... right now. Step onto my magical grammar carpet, ladies and gentlemen...
I can show you the woorrlldd... ♫ ♪
PS: Huuuuuggge props to Jason Mecier. Without his wonderful honey Boo Boo trash art, my cartoon would still be lacking a face. Sadly, I lack the personal artistic skills to create a realistic-looking person, so I used Mr Mecier's artwork as a base. I hope you don't mind. Please check out his wonderful website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment