Sunday 16 September 2012

General Confessions ep.2 :)

It's 1:00am and I should be desperately trying to compress my science report in order to email to my home computer in order to print it in order to hand it in tomorrow later today in order to not fail science. Instead I'm going to talk to you guys. Well, not really. I'm just going to give you another 'write dump' to enjoy :)

SNILY SONG!
Ok. So while I don't actually ship Snily (Snape + Lily) because it doesn't work with the book ( I can't even read HP fanfic with Fred in it without crying. I'm pathetic I know.) I do think it's kinda cute and besides, I love anything even vaguely HP related. So when I heard the Smashing Pumpkins song 'Lily (my one and only)' I was in a state of raving shock. I saw the name in iTunes and got really excited. I then played it and went ballistic. Listen to it and then look up the lyrics. It's like it was written for Snily, lyrics and everything, except of course it obviously wasn't as the song was written in 1995. I have to make sure and tell you that or else the boy I like might get annoyed with me again *sob*. 

It's cute...but never would have worked
IN-JOKES
It's a real carrot alright. Hehehe.
In-jokes are pretty awesome right? I love them. Although, if you're not 'in' on them it's a tad awkward. Now, the correct courtesy in this instance is to smile awkwardly and gaze into the distance while those who are 'in' crack up. That's just the way it is right? In-jokes aren't funny if you're not in on them. However, I have a friend (who is possibly reading this-awkward. I think you're a wonderful person but it's just really funny the way you do this.) who the moment an in-joke comes up says either (and I quote) "in-jokes aren't funny." or else "Your in-jokes aren't very funny". Well of course they're not funny if you're not in on them! How is the word 'carrot' funny in any way? It is if it has certain connotations pertaining to a particular memory between you and a friend....But otherwise NO! The whole definition of an in-joke is that it's a joke that you're 'in' on, meaning if you're not, it's not a joke. 
(P.S I love you my friend. just not in that way)

MORE AWKWARDNESS IN MY LIFE
There's a complete and utter troll out there in the world of twitter. I won't mention any names but they are a complete and utter idiot who cares only about attention. They also love Justin Bieber and can apparently 'swag' pretty well (hints. You might know her *cough cough did I say her? cough* by now.). Any-who, they tweet a lot of really homophobic, idiotic, racist or otherwise politically incorrect stuff. Me and Philosopher were talking about her in geography and I've had the good fortune to not actually seen any of their really racist stuff. Philosopher was telling me about it and I was doing geography at the same time, I was angry and upset and not really focusing too hard, so I typed Pakisatan into google maps. Go back and reread that sentence. No, it's not a typo and yes, You read it correctly. Pakisatan. I typed that into google maps, whilst ranting about how stupid a racist person is. Ironic.

Anywho, my home computer has decided to crash on me :( noooooooo. Oh well. I'll hop up at 6:00 and catch the early bus to print science and geography at school. Easy! (*groan*).
Anyway, 'Stay gold Ponyboy!' 
Love Confession.
xx

P.S Thanks 'Firejay112' ;) I'm glad you enjoyed it <3
P.P.S I've read that book (Outsiders) at multiple times and I still bawl
P.P.S Just realised I forgot a word of the week! Sorry! I can't be bothered to go back and write it in, so I'll just shove it in here:
I even took a photo of one of my pretty re-used index cards for you!

3 comments:

  1. Hmm.... I think I know who that friend you're talking about is.... Actually, I'm pretty sure I know who it is. Hey, Conf, you sounded a bit irritated when you wrote that, a bit in the "Duh" section. I don't know if that what what you wanted it to be like, but it still comes across that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry :( I didn't mean to sound irritated~ just a tiny bit sarcastic. I don't mind that the friend does that, it's just a little funny that's all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erm, I also say stuff like "can't you just try to explain?!" in an extremely exasperated tone of voice.

    From AWESOME RANDOM ANONYMOUS PERSON THAT IS THAT FRIEND THAT DOESN'T GET THE POINT OF IN-JOKES.

    ReplyDelete